AIM
Realdini

HIT THAT! HIT THAT!

Amazing!

This was a really well made, funny and...well..what can I say? Interesting hehe.
The only thing that disturbed me was the loader and the "play"button, it made the whole movie seem so..."not serious". But that actually doesn´t have anything with the other part to do, just the only bad thing i could come up with hehe :D
Keep it going man! ;D

.:Realdini:.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Thank you!

You really got me thinking man, this movie toutched me, I felt warm at the same time that sadness took place in my mind. Thank you, thatnk you for doing theese movies.

Jeffery Jeffery

Spooky

I usually don´t write to many reviews but i just had to comment this one. It was actually kind of spooky and I think it mostly had to do with the...well "buzzed" that came a little bit from nowhere. They really freaked me out at some points. And the other reason to why it has a kind of sppoky feeling when you watch it may be beacus it is not made in flash, or well, not drawn in flash. I allways find black and white hand-drawn this more creepy-looking than clean vector-graphic that mosty giva a kind of cartoonfeelin.
Well I can just say that I really liked the movie but in the next time try to use some diffrent music and try to first draw the art by hand on a paer and then make it in the computer in Flash-graphic, it might lose some of the sadness in the movie but I can ensure you that it will be popular, well atleast I think so cuz it might be the reason for why you didnt get any awards out of ut such as "daily feature". But you got a frontpage and that is just great :D
Hehe, keep it up mate :D

robot_intro robot_intro

Great

That was simply...wow, I can´t get enought of it. This is the kind of intro that gives the visitors the feeling that you´r professional, I´m not saying you´r not cuz I can see that you are but...Like...wowo, keep it up man ;)

Zito Zito

Nice toon

This is a really great animation with lots of good graphics.
I think thats the fbf´s was just great but it felt likw he wasn´t moving while he was jumping from tree to tree, but otherwise it was just a great animation with a great sence of humor;)
Kepp it on man, I want to see more of this

FBF 1 Season 2 FBF 1 Season 2

The worst FBF

I think this might be the worst fbf ever made.... ^^
Annoying music and really bad animations
Dude , that really sucked ;) :D

NUMA man... NUMA man...

Really good

This is some really great work.
You should be really proud. This looks really good and it moves smooth.
The ONLY thing that you could change is to remove the annoyng pictures and the flashing lights in the background. Exept from that, its great! ;)
Keep it rolling man ;)

serious bob serious bob

Very good

I can really understand why this whas the Daily Feature !
A very good movie and it was nice done...
The story was good too
kepp making flash..I want more! ;)

Ninja Penguins: Part 2 Ninja Penguins: Part 2

good

A nice flash ...but the beggining is pretty lame :D but as i said:... a good flash

Sheets! Sheets!

Cool

You have put very much work to this one and i can see it!
This flash is really good/cool and i like your other movies too ;)
great !